We use UPS , FedEx , DHL for deliveries and reputable cargos lines for Air Freights and Marine Shipment .
The cost of the shipping would be valued depending on the means chosen, expedition time and the value of the goods.
To efficiently serve our market, we have a warehouse located in the City of Hamburg,Germany and a warehouse in Istanbul,Turkey.
We work with various shipping companies to ensure the best possible pricing for our customers.
International Shipping Guidelines
1. We will be responsible for providing and procuring a freight company that specializes in shipment of respective products to the country they plan to ship to, as well as a customs broker in a situation where the customer’s price a stated CIF or shipping is being paid for.In case where the customer wishes to place an order FOB he/she will be responsible providing and procuring a freight company that will be pick up at the most appropriate port of loading .
2.The customer must provide Wreintine Trade Gmbh with the proper information and documentation to ensure that the product arrives at their freight forwarder in a timely manner.
3.Wreintine Trade Gmbh will assist with document procurement. However, we are not liable for any delays and costs for shipments that are held in port.
Tracking your Shipment
Each invoice you receive from will include the tracking information for your shipment. This is usually active within 2 to 3 business day after your order has shipped You may track your order by visiting the carrier’s website. Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to call us.
Inspect your shipment at the time of arrival. Make sure to notate any damaged or missing items on the bill of lading (delivery slip). Remember to review before you sign.
Wreintine Trade Gmbh is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We do understand there are situations that may cause you to return or not accept your purchase. Our policies for these situations are as follows:
1.Unwanted items must be reported (via phone, email, or fax) within 10 business days of the receipt of goods – No Exceptions.
2.Returns must be packaged securely, consist of the full case amount, and the contents remaining unopened. Partial cases are not accepted. – No Exceptions.
3. We will issue (1) call tag to pick up returns that are shipped due to our error. Please have your package(s) ready for pickup.
4. Upon expiration of the call tag, the customer will be responsible for shipping the product back to Wreintine Trade Gmbh
5. Once reported, the customer will have (30) days from the date of delivery to return said items. We will not accept any returns after 30 days – No Exceptions.
Returns for unwanted items or ordered by a customer’s error, a 10% restocking fee will apply. The cost and method of return freight is the customer’s responsibility.
Upon receipt of returned product, Wreintine Trade Gmbh will inspect it to determine if the product has been tampered with. Once it has passed inspection, we will issue the appropriate credit or refund.
1. All damaged material must be noted on the bill of lading at the time of delivery – No Exceptions.
2. It is the customer’s responsibility to notate any damage before accepting the delivery of any goods. Please notify the driver immediately of any suspected damages.
3. Damaged product that arrives to its destination should be refused and a note made on the bill of lading that the material is damaged.
4. Wreintine Trade Gmbh cannot guarantee a credit if product is not noted as damaged on the bill of lading.
5. Please notify your Special Service Team Representative immediately of any damaged shipments. A photograph of the damaged product must be provided. Replacements for whole damaged cases will ship at no additional cost to the customer, or partial credit may be requested.
6. If the contents of your package are not punctured, leaking, dented, crushed, or ripped, it is not considered damaged. Cosmetic damage (damage to the packaging) is not considered damage if the contents remain intact.
Damaged items should be discarded after reporting. Wreintine Trade Gmbh is does not condone nor is held liable for the use of damaged product. Using damaged product may be unsafe for human consumption.
If you have any questions regarding any of these policies, or need further clarification, please feel free to contact your Special Service Team Representative or Sales Representative.